Trusts, Wills and Estates
Versant’s Trusts, Wills and Estates practice specializes in estate planning for medium to high net worth individuals, including entrepreneurs, executives, owners of closely held businesses, and real estate developers.
Our practice includes customized estate plans involving:
· Generation-skipping trusts,
· Charitable remainder trusts,
· Charitable lead trusts,
· Family limited partnerships,
· Family limited liability companies,
· Grantor retained annuity trusts (GRATs),
· Irrevocable insurance trusts,
· Private family foundations
· And many additional related matters.
We also assist surviving spouses, children, successor trustees, and executors in the administration of trusts and estates following a death.